West Campus Lofts is "Privately Owned and Operated" and proudly owned by Baylor Alumni.
Having previously been Baylor students ourselves, we understand what it was like to live in "off campus housing." We also remember how the west side of IH 35 was such a scary neighborhood. Not anymore! With so many new companies building restaurants, hotels, shopping, apartments, and other services this neighborhood has become a vibrant, fun and safe neighborhood to live and work.
805 SOUTH 8TH STREET • WACO, TEXAS
We are located ¼ mile from BAYLOR campus which is a short walk down 8th street via the sky-bridge (over i-35), or by bicycle .
Need A place to stay on your next visit? Check us out on AirBNB
High efficiency building materials & finish out allows West Campus to provide your son / daughter with one of the strongest, quietest and most efficient structures in Waco:
Ultra Quiet – walls are over 10" thick providing a quiet, more insulated, and highly energy efficient environment
Super Energy Efficient – so much so that we can pass along the savings to you with a flat $75 per month which covers all electric, water, internet and cable tv expenses
No Hidden Costs – One flat fee to rent and one fee for all your utilities
- Waco “Crime Free Certified”
- Gated, well lit, and video-monitored premises
- Controlled access to building requires two points of electronic admission along with standard key and dead-bolt to each apt.
- Fully equipped with sprinklers and fire extinguishers in every apartment
- Privacy deadbolt for each bedroom
- Every bedroom has its own private bathroom
- All points of entry are video-monitored & tenants are electronically “logged” should there ever be a safety reason to review
- On Site Security from 10pm-7am daily
STEVEN & AMY GANSS
Baylor grad, class of 1996
Proud parents of future Bears: Braden & Peyton.
Warren & Kristina Hayes
Warren and Kristina are the builders/developers as well as the owners of West Campus Lofts. We are so proud to be a part of Waco and to be able to provide housing to the amazing students that Baylor University and their families have produced. It is our goal to provide a home for these students that is energy efficient, quiet and beautiful all at the same time. We will care for your children as if they were our own.
Proud parents of two grown daughters, Kristinn Hayes, an SFA Alumna and Jessica Hayes, a TCU Alumna.
Jeff & Brooke Jackson
- Baylor grad, class of 1996
- Proud parents of future Bears: Reid & Grace
- As an alumni of Baylor I couldn’t be more proud of the standard at which Baylor has maintained its education, Christian standard and willingness to continue to grow as a university. I’m also extremely glad to having a winning football program again so we all can be proud to say we are Baylor Alumni. It has been a pleasure lately to go to the office and talk college football and not hide from all the Longhorns and Sooners. Sic’em Bears!